[TxMt] Markdown, UTF8 and RTF

Mark Eli Kalderon eli at markelikalderon.com
Sat Oct 6 00:04:37 UTC 2007

Are you using UTF-8? Sounds like an encoding issue. The relevant
command in the Markdown bundle uses textutil which by default outputs
to UTF-8. If you are not using UTF-8 in TextMate (and you should) try
modifying the command in the bundle by adding the option -
inputencoding and specify whatever encoding that you are using. Best,
Mark