[TxMt] perl: adding module search paths

Eric Buth eric at rcbth.com
Thu Oct 4 14:49:33 UTC 2007

hey all. so i am an eclipse user trying to switch over to textmate
for some perl development. usually i end up with project folders that
have their own modules (.pm files) within, and eclipse allows me to
specify the library folders to be part of the @INC path at run time.
this is great because it makes the whole project folder portable, and
i don't have to "install" developement modules on the system in any
of the usual locations.

my issue is that the perl module "run script" command doesn't seem to
allow for any of this. what solutions do you all use to get around
this? please save me from eclipse. thx