[TxMt] section, subsection-snippets etc and umlauts

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Oct 4 06:02:05 UTC 2007

On 03/10/2007, at 15:22, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

> [...] LaTeX seems not to handle umlauts and other special characters
> in labels and therefore I always have to change them to something
> else like
>
> [...]
> I think similar stuff would be useful for anyone using languages
> with accents or whatever with the LaTeX-bundle and it works already
> with ":" and other special characters which become an underscore.
> Would be really appreciated by me if this small addition could be
> made :)

Yeah, it has come up before [1]. Doing intelligent transliteration
with the current snippet syntax would make the snippets very complex
and tedious to maintain. But we should be able to at least blank out
accented characters.

I’ll look at the snippets later.

[1]: http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2007-May/020237.html