[TxMt] Application Support & Shared support & PropertyList is deprecated error

xolela at mac.com xolela at mac.com
Tue Oct 2 23:44:36 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I am having problems  were by attempt to word completion (say for
something starting "people..") leads to the following error:

peopleWarning: PropertyList is deprecated. Use OSX::PropertyList
instead.
dom

I am using the latest cutting edge Textmate version: Version 1.5.6
(1414)

I also  updated the bundles that I loaded separately using :

cd /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate
export LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8
svn up *.tmbundle

osascript -e 'tell app "TextMate" to reload bundles'

And then

After a search at the  macromate site I read a suggestion that I
would have  to use the following commands to change  to the most
recent version of support:

cd /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate
sudo svn co http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Support

indeed, this was confirmed  after I checked  by using ^R on:

echo "$TM_SUPPORT_PATH"

which now  gave
/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support

IN PLACE OF the previous
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support

This has not helped...
Is there another solution to ridding myself of the above error?

Thanks in advance.

danstan