[TxMt] [LaTeX]PDF "can't be open" by Skim, but still is

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Tue Oct 2 11:47:25 UTC 2007

Just a couple of questions:

Are you using the latest version from subversion?

I assume the message file.tex can't be opened is in a Skim Dialog box?  Do
you see any other errors in the typeset and view window?

Do you have the 'Check for file changes' box selected in skim preferences?

Brad
--
Brad Miller
Assistant Professor, Computer Science