[TxMt] Bundle Updates/Changes...

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Thu Nov 29 08:27:18 UTC 2007

http://wiki.macromates.com/Bundles/HowToContribute

> I want to improve the "Bold" command in the "Dokuwiki" bundle.
> Currently the command is:
>
> Which works, but is rather simplistic.  I happen to also use the
> "MultiMarkdown" bundle which is intelligent, if you hit the key
> combo (Command-B) while selecting already bolded text, it will un-
> bold it.  if you hit the key combo while no text is selected, then
> it places the cursor within the bold typing area, etc.
>
> Since "Dokuwiki" and "MultiMarkdown" use the same syntax for bolding
> (surround text with double '*'), that would mean I would just need
> to copy the command code from "MultiMarkdown" over to replace the
> Dokuwiki bundle's version.
>
> I don't want to step on the toes of either Bundle creator
> (copyright, etc).

Depends which bundle your referring to, the Markdown bundle in the
repository supports MultiMarkdown. There is also a dedicated
MultiMarkdown bundle not in the repository. Everything in the
repository is open source (except a few items which are marked with a
license file) so porting it wouldn't be a problem, for the
MultiMarkdown bundle you can ask the author there.

http://fletcherpenney.net/MultiMarkdown_Bundle_for_TextMate