[TxMt] Impossible to delete references to files in a project

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Wed Nov 28 11:25:34 UTC 2007

Hello:)

I'm with Leopard 10.5.1 and TextMate 1.5.7 (1436).

I created a latex project : i dropped some files .sty and a folder
  with subfolders in the project drawer.

my project :

file_a.sty
file_b.sty
mainfolder
   file_c.tex
   file_d.tex
  subfolder
       file_e.tex
       file_f.tex

I can't remove the references to subfolders  and I can't remove the