[TxMt] [ANN] Select Balanced HTML Tag!!!3!

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient textmate at subtleGradient.com
Tue Nov 27 17:52:00 UTC 2007

On Nov 27, 2007, at 8:45 AM, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:

> Well, here comes the final version, hopefully.
> Please try it out and give any feedback in the case I forgot
> something ;)
>
> Cheers,
>
> --Hans
> <Select Balanced XHTML Tags.tmMacro>

BUG:
(| = cursor)
<ul>
	<li><a|>Text</a></li>
</ul>

First selects:

Then Selects:

"<ul>

(This is just a simplified example of the problem)

ANOTHER BUG:

<ul>
</ul>

First, properly selects:

"<a>Text</a>"

Then activating the macro again causes the selection to stay the same,
but the selection hilite disappears. No matter how many times you
activate it at this point nothing changes.

Very odd.

—Thomas Aylott – subtleGradient—