[TxMt] Diff not spotting specific differences

dwayne purper dwayne at futuremediainc.com
Tue Nov 27 15:08:31 UTC 2007

I think this happens sometimes, but not all the time ...

When using the diff bundle, I know there are some minor differences
between two files, but diff will mark the entire documents as the
difference, even though maybe 90%+ of the lines are the same.
FileMerge does the same thing.

However, if I copy one entire file to the clipboard and compare, diff
will correctly define only the different lines as the differences.

Is there a preference I need to set or a format change I need to make?

Thanks.

--
Dwayne