[TxMt] Minor SVN bundle annoyance

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Mon Nov 26 15:28:05 UTC 2007

On 23 Nov 2007, at 12:12, Jeremy Wilkins wrote:

> Next question, how does the commands support work (ie the diff
> button next to files). I'm (v.slowly) working on a Bazaar plugin,
> I've had no time on this but will hopefully get some more time on
> this in the next month or so and should be ready after xmas, hopeful
> I can get it in the repo optional bundles at that point.

TBH I have to look through existing bundle commands at the repository
to answer these questions.

You may want to check out e.g. the Git bundle: http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Work%20in%20Progress/Bundles/Git.tmbundle
  -- this is probably the smallest one that uses the CommitWindow.

Also the actual source for the commit window is in the repository.