[TxMt] Bug en Dup-line

Sven Axelsson sven.axelsson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:00:48 UTC 2007

Well, I can verify this. It seems to happen whenever you invoke
duplicate on a line containing characters other than 7-bit ASCII, and
you don't have a selection (i.e. the cursor is in that line
somewhere). You get varying behaviour, depending on where the cursor
is. Try this for instance:

abcåäödef

and hit ⌃⇧D with the cursor in different positions.

This is with textMate 1.5.7 (1436)

/Sven Axelsson

On 26/11/2007, Hans-Jörg Bibiko <bibiko at eva.mpg.de> wrote:

> On 26.11.2007, at 12:59, Juan Falgueras wrote:
>
> > cout << "Estadística|" << endl;
>
> I cannot verify this behaviour. If I do this I'll get a correct copy.
>
> Do you have an other example? Which TM version and MAC OS do you're
> using?
>
> --Hans

Sven Axelsson