[TxMt] Color labels in the Project Drawer

Ciarán Walsh ciawal at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 08:45:51 UTC 2007

Allan was kind enough to share the code he’ll be using to draw the
Finder labels for the TextMate 2 project drawer, so I’ve been able to
update the TMLabels plug-in to closer match the appearance of labels
in the Finder.

Post is here: http://ciaranwal.sh/2007/11/25/tmlabels-update

I’ve left in the ability to change the opacity level but you’ll
probably want to turn it back up if you switch to using this, you can
read how to do so here: http://ciaranwal.sh/2007/10/11/finder-labels-in-the-textmate-project-view