[TxMt] Minor SVN bundle annoyance

Jeremy Wilkins jeremy at ibexinternet.co.uk
Fri Nov 23 11:12:01 UTC 2007

Cheers for the response, works a treat.

Next question, how does the commands support work (ie the diff button
next to files). I'm (v.slowly) working on a Bazaar plugin, I've had
no time on this but will hopefully get some more time on this in the
next month or so and should be ready after xmas, hopeful I can get it
in the repo optional bundles at that point.

jeb