[TxMt] [ANN] Select Balanced HTML Tag!!!2!

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient textmate at subtleGradient.com
Thu Nov 22 19:53:53 UTC 2007

On Nov 22, 2007, at 10:43 AM, Hans-Joerg Bibiko wrote:
> Oops, I posted the wrong version. Sorry!
>
> <Select Balanced XHTML Tags.tmMacro>
>
> --Hans

Works better than mine sofar.
Except when between any kind of quotes.

I recommend looking into existing html parsing solutions. This is not
the first time people have needed to parse all kinds of crazy html.

I'd help out with it but I'm a bit swamped for now.

I'm EXTREMELY thrilled that we now have someone with your high level
of awesomeness working on this problem. Where were you in 2005?! ;)

—Thomas Aylott – subtleGradient—