[TxMt] A TextMate command to open an arbitrary PDF file

dzurn daz-macromates at zzzurn.com
Wed Nov 21 11:45:49 UTC 2007

The directory is on a network (SMB) mount, with thousands and thousands of
files in it. The Finder is very very slow dealing with large directories,
and with network shares. Combining the two is a recipe for long wait times.
You also have to play around to get Spotlight to index network shares.

And yes, this is much faster than Spotlight, even if it was on a local
drive. And all the filename matches are opened at once, with one keyboard
shortcut.

What's not to love?

Darryl