[TxMt] A TextMate command to open an arbitrary PDF file

dzurn daz-macromates at zzzurn.com
Tue Nov 20 18:45:13 UTC 2007

I made this command since I always have TextMate running, and get requests
where I need to look up a part number's history in a (PDF) file, all stored
in a particular directory on the network.

Using this command, I can copy from an email the ten or so part numbers into
TextMate, and quickly display the corresponding PDFs, if they exist.

The PDF filename can contain other informative text, and now using this
textMate command I can open *any* PDF files in Acrobat that start with this
part number.

Darryl

what is useful this for?