[TxMt] Subversion bundle problem

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Fri Nov 16 11:42:13 UTC 2007

On 15 Nov 2007, at 17:41, Matt Brandt wrote:

> [...]
> It doesn't seem to happen to all files in the project. Probably has
> to do with some content of the particular log I guess. I've placed
> the log from one of the failures at http://walkingdog.net/svnlog
> because it is too large to be included inline (~6MB). The size may
> have something to do with the failure. The failure message was:

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce a problem with that log.

What I did was download your log to /tmp/log.xml then open
Subversion.tmbundle/Support/format_log_xml.rb and add these two lines
at the top:

     ENV['TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT'] = '/Users/duff/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support'
     $stdin.reopen('/tmp/log.xml')

And then ⌘R — after a few seconds, it generated the HTML
corresponding to that log.

Maybe you could try the same?

Btw: the log is only 1.4 MB, not 6 MB. Did you upload the proper one?