[TxMt] TMTOOLS & Ctrl-Esc (gear menu)

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Wed Nov 14 00:14:52 UTC 2007

On 13.11.2007, at 18:11, Roberto Saccon wrote:
> if I write a bundle which uses TMTOOLS, what is the recommended way,
> to satisfy the TMTOOLS dependency ?
First, there are no dependencies.

Second, I don't know whether it is a good idea to use TMTOOLS in a
bundle which is intended to be shared - in your case the Erlang Support.
Of course, there would be a way to use the plug-in. I added the
option '-v' to the release 0906. You can download it and have a look
at the example in section Usage > version. (I didn't change the
release number).

But actually this plug-in should be used for "private scripting" ONLY.