[TxMt] [ANN][FIXED] Leopard Spaces Find Dialog Issue

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient textmate at subtleGradient.com
Tue Nov 13 22:27:49 UTC 2007

I just download it fresh and verified that the symbolic links are
right and I got everything to work without a problem.

If you open those two symbolic links does anything have blue or green
labels?
	If not then you may need to manually drag the files into
		TextMate.app/Contents/Resources/
		and
		TextMate.app/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/

Also, be sure you're telling the finder to Replace all.

You'll have to do all this again every time you upgrade to the latest
version of TextMate.