[TxMt] [ANN][FIXED] Leopard Spaces Find Dialog Issue

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient textmate at subtleGradient.com
Tue Nov 13 22:20:11 UTC 2007

You have to make sure your copy of TextMate is in the /Applications
folder.
It might help to quit TextMate before dragging the files in.
Then make sure TextMate restarts.

If it still doesn't work then I may have messed up somehow.