[TxMt] TMTOOLS & Ctrl-Esc (gear menu)

Roberto Saccon rsaccon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:05:23 UTC 2007

Hans-Joerg, this looks very interesting !! I am new to textmate and I
want to improve Erlang Support, and I was wondering how to do exactly
those things which TMTOOLS does (e.g.: remote control of caret)

I have on question. Can the Help also be accessed from within textmate
or just normal via browser and URL you provided ?

regards

On Nov 13, 2007 1:47 PM, Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient
<textmate at subtlegradient.com> wrote:
> So. Totally. Awesome.
>
> I vote for Hans as the most insanely awesome TextMate hacker evar.
>         Maybe even better than me ;)
>
> —Thomas Aylott – subtleGradient—
>
> On Nov 13, 2007, at 9:57 AM, Hans-Joerg Bibiko wrote:
>
> > If there is someone who really need the Ctrl+Esc combo to open the
> > gear menu regardless of other applications, I believe this should
> > work (if you have installed QuickSilver and TMTOOLS 0.906):

Roberto Saccon
http://rsaccon.com