[TxMt] LaTeX grammer for subscript

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Mon Nov 12 04:35:36 UTC 2007

On 11 Nov 2007, at 22:46, Guido Governatori wrote:

> [...]
> The above language seems to work properly in LaTeX math and LaTeX
> math environnments. However, the scope is not recognised in plain
> TeX math, that is in cases like $X_{as}$ shift-ctrl-P does not show
> the newly defined scope in the tooltip.

How exactly are you using this, do you change your top-level language
to your new grammar, or do you include the grammar from the default
LaTeX grammar?

Either way, I don’t think this can simply be done by adding a new
grammar and some includes, instead the existing grammar needs to be
changed to support this (but I didn’t look closer into this).