[TxMt] Error when running Bibtex through Textmate

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 01:07:14 UTC 2007

Sebastian,

The only way I can see that you could get that error is if you have
not run latex to generate any aux files in your project directory.
Admittedly, a stack trace is not the best way to tell you that.  So my
question is did you run latex first?  If you look in the folder where
mt.tex resides is there an mt.aux file?

Brad