[TxMt] preference precedence problem

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Tue Nov 6 22:29:04 UTC 2007

On 6 Nov 2007, at 22:38, Rob McBroom wrote:

> [...]
> Both bundles contain preferences for comments that are scoped for
> "source.php". My understanding is that the preferences in my
> personal bundle should be taking precedence because that bundle is
> in my home directory and thus "more local".

No, who “wins” is decided entirely on scope, not location on disk. On
a tie, the outcome is undefined.

Go to the bundle editor and simply delete the PHP comment preferences.
This will in practice create a ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/
Bundles/PHP.tmbundle/info.plist which only records that the default
comments item is marked as deleted.