[TxMt] TextMate Bundle Repositories

Sebastian Gräßl sebastian.graessl at mac.com
Sun Nov 4 15:56:14 UTC 2007

Hello everyone!

The next release of the GetBundle will offer multi-repository support
and a faster "Show Bundles in Repository/ies".
To collect information for this command i need from everyone who wants
to see his bundle appear there some information (is that a correct
english sentence?).
1) Where can i reach your repository
2) Make sure your Bundles have a nice info.plist with description of
the Bundle, Author name and an email address in ROT13 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROT13
)
like:
	<key>contactEmailRot13</key>
	<string>fronfgvna.tenrffy at inyvqpbqr.ng</string>
	<key>contactName</key>
	<string>Sebastian Gräßl</string>
	<key>description</key>
	<string>A bundle to <a href="http://sg.validcode.at/stuff/textmate-getbundle-bundle
">retrieve more bundles</a> from the subversion repository at
macromates.com.</string>
	<key>deleted</key>

If you don't have a svn-repository send me link to your zipped bundle
to download.
This will also be the first step to a centralized bundle source (not
repository).

PLEASE, send you mail directly to me, not as a reply to this thread
and be sure the subject starts with [TM Bundle]

Thanks,
Sebastian