[TxMt] Blogging Bundle problems w/ Tiger and Leopard

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Sun Nov 4 09:59:34 UTC 2007

On 1 Nov 2007, at 20:03, Matt Berther wrote:

> I apologize for the terrible report; I thought that I had included the
> wordpress version, but after re-reading, I saw that I didnt even
> mention wordpress.
>
> It's wordpress 2.2.2 -- mattberther.com

Okay, first thing I would suggest is upgrade to WP 2.3.1.

 From the stack trace it seems like the XML received from the server
is malformed.

You can enable logging of all the XML-RPC traffic in WordPress by
editing xmlrpc.php (on the server). Search for “log” and it should be
possible to specify a filename for the log. This log might reveal if
WP is sending malformed XML.