[TxMt] C# Bundle

Matthew Winter wintermi at teratools.com
Sat Nov 3 15:18:14 UTC 2007

Hi,

For the people who are not aware.

I took up the challenge and have now merged the Mono Bundle and the C
Sharp Bundle (from the E Editor) into the C# Bundle.

I have cleaned all the snippets and made them consistent and added a
few others as well as improving the language grammar.

I believe that the bundle is now more than usable. If you find any
problems, please let me know.

The new bundle can be found in the SVN repository under "trunk/Review/
Bundles/C#.tmbundle/".

I have a few ideas for commands and snippets to add, but would like to
give this opportunity for requests for new commands/snippets etc.

Matthew Winter