[TxMt] Preferences file could not be read, might be related to LaTeX

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 12:58:29 UTC 2007

The problem is that the python plist parser available in Tiger did not
handle non-printable characters, or dates that are far in the past/
future.  After Leopard came out I updated the parser to make use of
Leopard's if it was available, but you will have to update your Latex
bundle from the subversion repository to get that.

Brad