[TxMt] again on quicklook

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 20:20:57 UTC 2007

Hi Allan,

I have set most script- and text filetypes to be
opened with TextMate, and I guess it's the same
with a lot of fellow textmaters here. Is there a
simple official way to have these files recognized
as text type by quicklook, so that we can see the
content of the file instead of the purple icon?
In the preceding thread on the same issue a hack
was proposed, but maybe you (the Author) have
some interesting ideas on this and some plans for the
future. I think this would be a substantial
improvement.

Thanks,
Piero