[TxMt] Hard wrapping in TextMate

Steve King steve at narbat.com
Fri Nov 2 13:13:10 UTC 2007

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007, Ale Muñoz wrote:

> On 10/25/07, Allan Odgaard <throw-away-2 at macromates.com> wrote:
>>
>> If anyone got recommendations for nice sub-line diff visualizers [1]
>> let me know.
>>
>> [1]: I.e. producing some nice HTML to display the differences.
>

> Including commercial stuff?
>
> I.e: are you looking for code, or just inspiration?
>
> If it's the latter, I'd suggest you to take a look at Araxis Merge. It
> is a damn nice (and damn expensive :) tool.

I highly recommend Beyond Compare.  No Mac version, unfortunately, but
it's good enough for me to keep a Windows install in Parallels primarily
to run it.  And at $30/seat, I wouldn't even call it damn expensive.
(Though if you count the cost of Parallels and a Windows license, then I
suppose it qualifies. :-)

--
Steve King, <steve at narbat.com>