[TxMt] Bug in LaTeX bundle

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:53:37 UTC 2007

On Oct 31, 2007, at 6:32 PM, Guido Governatori wrote:

> I think I have discovered a bug in the LaTeX bundle:
>
> When I insert a tabular/array snippet when I go to the second tab
> stop (specification of the column) Iget
>
> \begin{tabular}{rl}
>  & &
> \end{tabular}
>
> the spec rl tells that there are two columns, but inside the
> environment I have 3 columns (resulting in a LaTeX error).
>
> The same behaviour does not occur for example with r|l as column spec.

I actually have the same problem with rll, how do you manage to make
rll work properly?

It's a known problem and I have found no way to fix it, sorry. It
will always print one more entry than you want. Patches are welcome
of course, but I have doubts as to whether it is possible at all.

> All the best
>
> Guido

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College