[TxMt] tying external action to actions in Textmate

Cliff Pruitt lists.cpruitt at cliffpruitt.com
Thu May 24 13:32:26 UTC 2007

:-)  Well, yeah I did read the _extensive_ documentation in the
manual about plugins (j/k) but I was just curious if someone that had
gone through the process had volunteered any "getting started"
advice.  For example the code browser plugin deals with the current
document which means it must somehow read the documents contents.  I
know there are plenty of tools & ways to have Cocoa tell you what's
going on, but for a beginner that's getting in a little in over my
head at the moment.  Maybe plugins will have to wait until I am a
little further down the road with Cocoa.

I can't quite even figure out how to make sense of the stinkin
debugger yet. ;-)

- Cliff