[TxMt] new shirt ideas/slogans

Cliff Pruitt lists.cpruitt at cliffpruitt.com
Tue May 22 15:00:55 UTC 2007

I can't speak for all Americans, but for me, its two fold.
First, they're comfortable.  My wife likes seeing me in things with
buttons but I can't fathom why anyone likes wearing that stuff.
Second, a good t-shirt gives you a way to walk around shoving your
opinion down everyone else's throat without actually having to expend
any energy on communication.  A TextMate shirt allows me to walk
around saying "I use TextMate and if you don't you're a moron and I'm
better than you".

As an american I get to be both obscenely opinionated and lazy at the
same time.  Tee-shirts ARE the american dream!

- Cliff

P.S. This really shouldn't be taken literally or be taken as a slam
on the American world view. I love our way of life (and, truth be
told, I can be pretty stinkin opinionated) but if you can't poke fun
at yourself you're just too stuffy for your own good.
:-)