[TxMt] Submitting new snippets

Ciarán Walsh ciawal at gmail.com
Fri May 18 11:13:19 UTC 2007

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your submission – I have in the past considered adding
something for this, but at the time I didn't feel it was worth it as
there isn't really much typing involved, and you have the variant of
needing quotes or not. I'm curious why you are using the 2:1 => 4:3
tabbing order rather than 1:2 => 3:4?

I'll keep them around for a while and try to use them and see if it
changes my mind.

Ciarán