[TxMt] Feature request: Find in project - filter by file type

Sven Axelsson sven.axelsson at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:35:13 UTC 2007

Maybe I'm just missing something here, but:

Please make it possible to use a filter for the files scanned using
Find in project. I almost always have a situation where I'm searching
for something in my HTML files only and that something will be present
in almost all of the PHP files, thus adding a lot of noise to the
search result dialog.

There will also be situations where I'm searching for instance all
index.php files in a large project.

And while I'm at it, please make the Find in project faster ;^)

--
Sven Axelsson