[TxMt] Re: More LaTeX testers wanted

Olivier Vert olivier.vert at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 31 09:30:40 UTC 2007

Charilaos Skiadas <skiadas at ...> writes:

> I've tried to make the citation and bibliography commands detect
> where your installation is, so that you shouldn't have to set any
> environment variables for those any more. So once again, those brave
> among you and with no paper deadlines, please remove any special PATH
> specifications that you had made just for LaTeX TM (likely based on
> previous recommendations by me), and let me know if the commands
> still work for you, and if not then also where, to the best of your
> knowledge, your tex binaries are. (Probably doing: "which kpsewhich"
> from the terminal should give that to you.
>
> Thank you all again for your patience in this transitive period.
> Haris

Hello,

And thanks for your excellent work!

Just a remark: I had some problems with the citation/bibliography command. I
took me a while to figure out why. Maybe this could help other people.

The problem came from the XFig figure that were included in my LaTeX file: I
usually ask XFig to export PDF files, in such a way that I just have to insert
the command "\input{my_xfig_figure.pdftex_t}" into my main LaTeX file. But when
I have such inputs in my file, the citation/bibliography command does no longer
work.
It suffices to transform the .pdftex_t into .tex for all included figures to
make it work again.

Olivier.