[TxMt] ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles vs. /Library/...

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Mar 30 16:53:14 UTC 2007

Hi Daryl,

	I think before we offer any advice, there's one important thing we
need to clear up. Have you already made changes to your copy of the
Perforce bundle?

Simply put, changes that you make to a bundle via the bundle editor
are written in ~/Library/.....
Normally they are written as delta files, if the corresponding
commands are there. If you've already done changes, then you should
look at the actual files in your bundle, by opening it as a folder,
and see if they are delta files (they will have a key in the XML tree
with name "isDelta" if I recall.

Got to go teach now, more later or from someone else in the meantime ;)

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College