[TxMt] LaTeX Log language definition

Robin Houston robin.houston at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 16:32:18 UTC 2007

On 3/29/07, Charilaos Skiadas <skiadas at hanover.edu> wrote:

> I just committed a fix for these, thanks! As you can see there hasn't
> been much work done on the LaTeX log syntax.

Yeah, I haven't used it till today either. I was actually pleased to
discover that there is one at all!

I updated the LaTeX Watch script that I posted this morning, so that if it
encounters a compilation error it offers to open the log file in TextMate
for you to look at. (The earlier version would just bail out at that point,
which is less useful.) Obviously that's not the best possible way to
communicate the errors, but with the syntax changes you've just commited
it's really easy to spot them among the log noise.

Robin