[TxMt] SVN?

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Thu Mar 29 16:15:17 UTC 2007

On Mar 29, 2007, at 12:09 PM, Florian Gilcher wrote:

> Hi Jenny,
>
> This page does only offer installer builds up to version 1.3
> Stable. The
> current version of SVN is 1.4.3. It is advisable to use it because of
> this [quote from the release Page]:

So are there any binaries for 1.4 available anywhere, for those of us
that don't want for one reason or another to use MacPorts / compile
from source?

I wonder what happens with the bundle repository. I am actually still
on 1.2.3 and can access it just fine, which means, if I understood
the note correctly,  that it is not 1.4. On the other hand this also
means that any of the 100> committers would have to also use older
clients, otherwise one of them would have changed the repository. Or
am I misunderstanding something?

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College