[TxMt] Insert as Snippet indentation weirdness

Ciarán Walsh ciawal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 23:41:11 UTC 2007

On 27 Mar 2007, at 00:24, Fred B wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed some weird indentation problem when using "Insert as
> Snippet" as the output for a command. I reduced it to a simple test
> case (at least I hope):

When using “insert as snippet” text is automatically indented using
the indentation rules of the active language (as with pasting with re-
indent, although it seems disabling that doesn't disable this
functionality). 99% of the time that's what you want.

You didn't specify the language, but perhaps the issue (if there is
one?) is to do with the indentation rules, I didn't really follow…