[TxMt] Tabbing out of brackets

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Mar 23 05:13:38 UTC 2007

On Mar 23, 2007, at 12:55 AM, Ivan Pan wrote:

>> > command + right arrow
>>
>> That's not quite the same, that takes you at the end of the line.
>
> oh yeah, that's right. I am sorry. That does work for me, because it
> is typically the end of the line for me.
>
> ip

Of course you can create a macro that sort of does what you want to
do, using a lookahead for anything that's not a closing thing. I.e.
do a forward search for something like:

Just record a macro that does such a search, and bind it to your
favorite keycombo (preferably not tab).
Perhaps one could add some clever space handling as well.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College