[TxMt] Re: Getting started with the Perforce bundle?

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Thu Mar 22 00:21:12 UTC 2007

> I didn't get any replies to my earlier emails, which makes me wonder
> if the Perforce bundle needs a maintainer.

I would think the relatively thin state of the Perforce bundle would
be a better hint. :)

> If so, I would like to volunteer.

Great! I've been hoping someone would step up. My workplace switched
to Subversion, I've never used Perforce outside of work, and the
amount of spare time I have is usually zero or negative.

But you need to convince Allan to give you write access. The best way
to do that is probably to contribute a bunch of stuff to the Perforce
bundle (or to other bundles as strikes your fancy) as patches or as a
downloadable copy somewhere.

Chris