[TxMt] Blogging Bundle: Blog behind htpasswd authentification

Oliver Hagmann lists at interdisco.net
Tue Mar 20 10:48:32 UTC 2007

Hi Todd et. al.

I just checked your BlogMate 0.4 and the HTTP authentication thing
works. Everything else seems to work, too. But there's a tiny glitch:
When I open an already existing post, every new line gets doubled. So
instead of:

   some text

   some more text

...i get:

   some text

   some more text

But anyways: If someone could implement the HTTP authentification for
the already existing Blogging Bundle, that would be really swell,
since I like working with text more, than with a GUI. Thanks very
much for your efforts though, Todd!

Oliver