[TxMt] Re: Getting started with the Perforce bundle?

Daryl Spitzer daryl.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 23:15:37 UTC 2007

I just noticed that Perforce->Open for Editing works (but
Perforce->Diff With Base still doesn't).  I see in the Bundle Editor
that Open for Editing is a simple shell script (that just does `p4
edit`) but Diff With Base is a Ruby script that requires 'p4_diff' and
calls "Perforce::diff_active_file()".  So the error message I get may
be misleading.

I wonder if I need to install the Perforce Ruby API separately.

--
Daryl