[TxMt] Crash in Find/Replace dialog window

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Mar 18 18:02:54 UTC 2007

On 18. Mar 2007, at 18:44, Timothy Bates wrote:

> This happens on no other application I have ever used [...]

And it doesn’t happen in TextMate, if you disable the problematic
Cocoa controls, which I am guessing, none of the other apps you
compare with, are using.

 From the feedback I have received on this, it seems to be a very
small minority that is hit by the problem, but I can make TM not use
these controls by default, if that is what you’re requesting, because
I have given up on making workarounds (2.0 will just avoid these
controls), as it is far too time consuming reverse engineering
Apple’s code to locate bugs which are not reproducible on my system.