[TxMt] Re: Default color for Embedded Source

Jacob Rus jrus at hcs.harvard.edu
Sun Mar 18 14:30:43 UTC 2007

Chris Thomas wrote:
> OK, I just now changed the embedded color to light gray, a change I've
> had locally for a while. I think the translucency is still worthwhile,
> because you can see the embedded background.

Is there a particular reason to make it so light it's almost
imperceptible?  I wonder, do you maybe have your monitor set to a 2.2
display gamma?  Because with the default Mac 1.8 display gamma, I have
to squint to notice difference at all!  (for my screencasts, I'm going
to darken this, but in general I don't care all that much, not
personally using the theme, as I mentioned before--I'm just curious :)

-Jacob