[TxMt] Context Bundle

Paul Nakroshis paulnakroshis at mac.com
Sat Mar 17 13:18:43 UTC 2007

Hi,
I am a new Textmate user, and this is my first post.  My initial
interest in Textmate was in using it as a python editor, although as
I learn more about it, I am interested in using it for LaTeX and
Context. The LaTeX bundle is very nice, though the ConTeXt bundle
doesn't seem to have a way to typeset the resulting file (at least as
far as I can see.) I have configured TeXShop to use Textmate as an
external editor---this works, but it is not as nice as working solely
in Textmate.

Is anyone is working on a ConTeXt bundle similar in functionality to
the LaTeX bundle?

Cheers,

-paul