[TxMt] custom indentation

Simon Olsberg simon at caliper.com
Fri Mar 16 16:01:05 UTC 2007

I have started using Textmate for editing c source but seem to be
unable to customize the indentation rules to match our code convention

Here is an example of I need indentation to work

void example_function()
{
	short i, n = 10;

	for (i = 0; i < 10; i++)
		{
		do_something(i);
		}

	do_completion();
}

I would even be happy to do without the regular c indentation rules,
and have tried overriding them with empty patterns, but I still have
a problem when I type the semi-colon to complete the do_completion()
line as this line will get auto-indented to match the indent level of
the loop block.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Simon