[TxMt] Re: Transmit - textmate combo

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 09:39:00 UTC 2007

Jacob Rus wrote:
> Tony Crockford wrote:
>>
>> silly question - How?
>
> command-click the filename in the title bar of the window.

thank you.

knew there'd be a simple way.

sadly the instructions given in the previous post, don't seem to work -
transmit still opens a new window for each edit in TextMate file - it
might be because it creates a new temp folder for each file - I tried
going up a level and opening the parent folder in TextMate, but that
didn't work either.

if anyone gets it working I'd be interested.

TIA