[TxMt] Re: Screenplay Bundle v3 released

Jacob Rus jrus at hcs.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 15 20:22:33 UTC 2007

Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) wrote:
> I know you could use some of the fancier page layout capabilities of
> CSS3 to dynamically insert this stuff.
> Then you could just print to PDF from Safari of FireFox.
>
> http://alistapart.com/articles/boom

Oh man!  That cross reference stuff is hot!  Does that work in current
webkit nightlies?

Can we come up with a way to make things like the TextMate documentation
work with this stuff?

Can we get bundle documentation, cheat sheets, etc. all styled for
screen and print?

Because that would be absolutely awesome.  Users could get a paper copy
of the documentation for their favorite bundles, including cheat sheets,
etc.

Are any others interested in figuring out guidelines and stylesheets for
such things?

-Jacob